CEU Courses for Bodyworkers
REIKI I Training
Reiki (pronounced “ray-key”) is an ancient healing technique rediscovered in the late 1800s in Japan by a monk named Mikao Usui. Reiki is a system of healing through touch, using the body’s natural energy flow and chakras (energy centers) to promote whole-person wellness. Reiki is a healing art which works to release pain, tension, and anxiety. It is a subtle, non-invasive healing modality, which can yield powerful shifts in energy on physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels.
In your training for level one Reiki Certification, you will…
- learn the history and significance of Reiki in both the US and Japan
- be attuned to give Reiki to yourself and others
- learn the basic Usui positions as well as learn to follow your intuition
- consider boundaries and ethics regarding energywork and touch in general
- become aware of the way you interact with Reiki energy
- learn tools for sensing, intuiting, and understanding the energy body
By the end of this class, you will be a Reiki I Practitioner. If you are a bodywork practitioner, this class satisfies WA State Dept. of Health continuing education credits.
Date: Sunday, April 29, 2012 • Time: 9am – 6pm
(with a one-hour lunch break).
Location: Rising Bird Healing Arts
(home business in the Roosevelt District of Seattle)
Credit Hours: 8
To Register: Reserve your spot using PayPal below! (No need to have a PayPal account to use the system.)